John King, Brighton & Hove. Freelance front-end web developer
I freelance for design agencies or web designers who need to work with a developer and who want to outsource their web development tasks. I also work for software houses, bringing their solutions to the web. I have extremely flexible availability, being able to work on long projects or make quick fixes with short notice.
Send me your designs and you could have a fully content managed website live and running within a week!
- Affordable & flexible — I work from my home office and pass these savings on to you. I have very flexible work practices.
- SEO built-in — All HTML is written with the latest SEO standards in mind. Google loves my sites.
- CMS expert — I can easily allow you to content manage all aspects of your site using WordPress. No need for any training.
- Lean code — I work hard to ensure code is tidy, clean and easy to read. I follow best practices and supply bespoke solutions.
- You design, I code — Supply me with designs and I’ll return a fully functioning CMS or static templates that will look great in all browsers.
- Collaboration — I can work closely with designers and analysts making sure we’ve covered all eventualities before I begin the build.
So please take a look around my site at the work I’ve done and get in touch if you think I could be of service.